Thursday 2 September 2010

TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF?

Hello, its Karen here again!!!  This time I added 2 of the fabulous leaves to my project!  I love these leaves, they are lovely shapes.

They have been painted with distress inks and then crackle glaze added.  They sit nicely behind my stamped mushrooms don't you think?  Here is what you get in the packs...cool aren't they?




The full project was a clock for a challenge...

Although Tando haven't designed clocks yet...a little birdie tells me they are on a list hehe!  Wouldn't that be fab???  Thank you for taking the time to have a look today, do leave a message is you have the time so that we know you have popped by, HUGS XXX

4 comments:

Di said...

This is soooo gorgeous Karen, the leaves look perfect with the mushrooms and how fab is the whole project.

Yes, clocks are on the agenda....coming soon :o)

xxx

Kaz said...

I love this Karen, so gorgeous xxx

Carol Plume said...

I love your clock Karen and the images at the bottom are such a great addition - FAB! xx

Marfi-topia said...

this is lovely!
have a nice evening!
marfi