Wednesday 29 September 2010

SEASONS GREETINGS already!!!

Hellooo, its Karen here again to get you in the Christmas mood hehe!  I have been playing with one of the fabulous Christmas 2010 word blocks this time and used it on a 5x7inch canvas...


The letters have been painted with a red emulsion match pot from a DIY store, the only Christmasy red that I had :D.  I went over them then with distress crackle paint to help them pop.  If you want more details on how I made this do pop over to my blog ~here~

Thank you for dropping by and please leave a message to say you have been :D  HUGS XXX

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous!

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Karen, it'll look fab on the wall xx

Carol Plume said...

how festive Karen - with this and the sleigh you'll have some fabulous new items this Christmas xx

Di said...

This is so gorgeous Karen, I just love your festive wall hangings xxx