Wednesday 22 September 2010

COGS & DRAWERS!

Hellooooo, its Karen here for you today!  When we think of COGS I think most of us these days think of Steampunk type crafting.  I have done something different with mine though.  I have used them to decorate a mini chest of drawers...

These little cogs are sooo easy to cover with paint, I have used some bronze Eco Paint, which goes on like a dream!  I painted & stamped on the drawers before embossing some circles onto it to match in with the cogs.  These cogs are available in 2 sizes, I used the small ones which are approx 40mm across.

Wouldn't these make fabulous wheels too?  Thank you for dropping by today, for more info on what I used please pop over to my blog for a nosy ~HERE~  HUGS XXXX

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Great little storage unit love how you used the cogs they really look like fun. xx Zoe

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Karenxx